Fatimah Masood charged with possession with intent to supply heroin after a police pursuit
Date published: 30 November 2017
Fatimah Masood (22/06/1997) has been charged with possession with intent to supply heroin after a police pursuit through Rochdale on Monday evening (27 November).
Shortly before 9.40pm, police pursued a car on Elizabethan Way in Milnrow after failing to stop for officers.
The car was abandoned on Edward Street in Rochdale and the driver fled the scene while a passenger remained in the car.
A quantity of suspected heroin was recovered from the car and in the nearby area.
Masood appeared at Manchester and Salford Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday (29 November) and will next appear at Minshull Street Crown Court on 5 January.
Enquiries are ongoing to trace the driver.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Councillor Richard Farnell resigns as Leader of Rochdale Borough Council
- 2Fierce battle raging for leadership of Rochdale Council
- 3Opposition leaders respond to Council Leader’s resignation
- 4Letter: Time for Labour to ditch the tactics of Brett, Farnell and Emmott
- 5Keystone Properties and Rochdale Plastics named amongst employers failing to pay national minimum...