Newbold Post Office closed
Date published: 05 December 2017
Newbold Post Office, Milnrow Road, Rochdale closed
Newbold Post Office in Rochdale is currently closed.
A Post Office spokesperson said: “I can confirm that Newbold Post Office temporarily closed on 28 November as the premises are no longer available for Post Office use.
“We would like to assure customers that we are currently investigating the options available which will enable us to reinstate a Post Office service to the local community.
“We know how important Post Office services are to people in Rochdale and we apologise to customers for the inconvenience caused.
“Any customers wishing to access Post Office services may do so from any convenient Post Office branch, including Milkstone Road Post Office and Rochdale Post Office."
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Councillor Richard Farnell resigns as Leader of Rochdale Borough Council
- 2Fierce battle raging for leadership of Rochdale Council
- 3Opposition leaders respond to Council Leader’s resignation
- 4Letter: Time for Labour to ditch the tactics of Brett, Farnell and Emmott
- 5Keystone Properties and Rochdale Plastics named amongst employers failing to pay national minimum...