Community nurse Erin Seabright crowned Employee of the Year
Date published: 07 December 2017
Erin Seabright, from Heywood, an integrated care staff nurse in Medicine & Community at Manchester Royal Infirmary, has been named the overall Employee of the Year.
She said: "I have been a medical nurse for three years in Manchester now and I feel very proud winning the overall Employee of the Year Award.
"I am so grateful for this acknowledgement. Thank you to everyone that voted for me, it really means a lot."
The judges thought that Erin was an exemplary employee who has supported colleagues and patients through emotionally and physically challenging times.
As Employee of the Year Award winner, Erin will receive a £300 One4all Gift Card, which can be spent in more than 50,000 stores nationwide.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Councillor Richard Farnell resigns as Leader of Rochdale Borough Council
- 2Fierce battle raging for leadership of Rochdale Council
- 3Opposition leaders respond to Council Leader’s resignation
- 4Letter: Time for Labour to ditch the tactics of Brett, Farnell and Emmott
- 5Keystone Properties and Rochdale Plastics named amongst employers failing to pay national minimum...