Dominic Burke charged with attempted murder after a man was shot
Date published: 07 December 2017
Dominic Burke (5/7/97) of Whinfell Drive, Middleton, and Waseem Ahmed (12/12/88) of Greenside Avenue, Crumpsall Avenue, Manchester have been charged with attempted murder.
They are due to appear at Manchester Magistrates Court today, Thursday 7 December 2017.
On Monday 27 November 2017, police were called to reports that a man had been shot at a house on Glebelands Road, Prestwich.
Officers attended and 49-year-old man was taken to hospital where he remains in a stable condition.
Steven O’Donnell (18/09/1997) of Carr Avenue, Prestwich appeared at Manchester Magistrates court on Wednesday, charged with attempted murder, where he was remanded into custody.
Two other men, aged who were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and possession of a firearm have been released under investigation.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Arrests at Rochdale caravan park
- 2"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 3Rochdale market to open in August
- 4Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 5Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child