Dominic Burke charged with attempted murder after a man was shot
Date published: 07 December 2017
Dominic Burke (5/7/97) of Whinfell Drive, Middleton, and Waseem Ahmed (12/12/88) of Greenside Avenue, Crumpsall Avenue, Manchester have been charged with attempted murder.
They are due to appear at Manchester Magistrates Court today, Thursday 7 December 2017.
On Monday 27 November 2017, police were called to reports that a man had been shot at a house on Glebelands Road, Prestwich.
Officers attended and 49-year-old man was taken to hospital where he remains in a stable condition.
Steven O’Donnell (18/09/1997) of Carr Avenue, Prestwich appeared at Manchester Magistrates court on Wednesday, charged with attempted murder, where he was remanded into custody.
Two other men, aged who were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and possession of a firearm have been released under investigation.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Tony Lloyd demands meeting on future of Marks and Spencer in Rochdale
- 2Rochdale set for direct link to Manchester airport
- 3Councillors received almost three quarters of a million in allowances
- 4Council windfall from Manchester Airport Group shares
- 5Aggresive beggars should be fined, says Councillor John Blundell