Men arrested and dogs seized following hare coursing allegations
Date published: 10 January 2018
Four men from Rochdale, Bradford and Nelson, Lancashire have been reported for summons on the morning of Monday (8 January), following an allegation of hare coursing in Marshchapel, Lincolnshire.
Later the same day two men were arrested in West Barkwith near Market Rasen. Three dogs were also seized. The men were two of the group that had been reported earlier at Marchchapel. They have been released under investigation.
Anyone who witnessed hare coursing at either of these locations is requested to contact Lincolnshire Police on 101, quoting Incident 184 of 8th January.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 2Arrests at Rochdale caravan park
- 3Rochdale market to open in August
- 4Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 5Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child