Dispersal notices issued to youths in Middleton
Date published: 12 January 2018
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
Dispersal notices were issued to a group of youths in Middleton Gardens on Thursday.
The notice bans them from Middleton Gardens and the Middleton Bus Station for a period of 48 hours. A breach of this will leave them liable to arrest.
A police spokesperson said: "This dispersal notice has been put in place by the Middleton Neighbourhood Inspector to combat the anti-social behavior that is ongoing in the locality and will run for the next 48 hours."
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 2Arrests at Rochdale caravan park
- 3Rochdale market to open in August
- 4Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 5Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child