Motorcylist taken to hospital with suspected broken leg
Date published: 12 June 2018
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital with a suspected broken leg after a collision at the junction of Broad Lane and Oldham Road on Tuesday (12 June).
Shortly before 11.20am, police were called to Broad Lane at the junction of Oldham Road in Rochdale to reports of a collision between a motorbike and a black Audi A1.
A spokesperson for the police said: “Police and ambulance services have attended and a man was taken to hospital with possible life-changing injuries.”
A spokesperson for NWAS said: “We took the patient to Royal Manchester Infirmary with a suspected fractured leg. We administered pain relief and the patient was fully conscious and alert.”
Police have launched an investigation and are keen to speak to anyone who witnessed the incident.
Anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 quoting FWIN 0762 of 12/06/18.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1For years dismissed as 'laziness', but now cruel disease is finally getting attention it deserves
- 2One of Rochdale’s oldest family businesses to move after almost 60 years
- 3Arrests following anti-social behaviour linked to stolen mopeds
- 4Man made threats to obtain a firearm and kill
- 5Schoolboy faces daily 12-mile round trip on four buses to attend high school