Appeal to find next-of-kin
Date published: 13 June 2018
The public’s help is being sought to find a Rochdale man’s next-of-kin.
John Simpson, 78, died at a hospital in Bury on 4 May 2018 and lived on East Street in Wardleworth.
There are no suspicious circumstances around his death and police are searching for his next-of-kin.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Police Coroner’s Office on 0161 856 8097.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1For years dismissed as 'laziness', but now cruel disease is finally getting attention it deserves
- 2One of Rochdale’s oldest family businesses to move after almost 60 years
- 3Arrests following anti-social behaviour linked to stolen mopeds
- 4Man made threats to obtain a firearm and kill
- 5Schoolboy faces daily 12-mile round trip on four buses to attend high school