New road completed at Kingsway
Date published: 13 August 2009
The blue line highlights the new road, with the pink area marking out the land that has been made available.
The completion of a new £10 million road forms the next phase of development at Kingsway Business Park in Rochdale.
The one kilometre route through the park opens up more than 100 acres of land for development.
Glyn Piddendreigh, Development Director at Rochdale Development Agency said: “The road completes phase two of work and opens up a massive 107 acres of land for development, which is around 40% of the whole business park.”
The work has been completed by contractor Carillion and RDA says negotiations are already taking place on some of the newly available land.
Robert Grafton, Development Director at Wilson Bowden said: “We have a number of enquiries about units that are available on Kingsway and a planning application has just been approved for a new 68,000 sq ft unit.”
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man arrested on suspicion of murder after body of a woman found in Newhey
- 2Two attempted child kidnappings in Rochdale
- 3Letter: Car park at the Rochdale Leisure Centre
- 4Fly tipping cost over £250,000 to clean up last year
- 5Rochdale inquiry: paedophile Roderick Hilton camped outside Knowl View School and ‘was part of the...