Steven Dunks has been charged with murder
Date published: 01 September 2014
Steven Dunks has been charged with murder after a woman was found dead in Heywood.
Dunks (born 03/06/1969), of Milnrow Road, Shaw, Oldham, is charged with murder and will appear before Manchester City Magistrates' Court on Monday 1 September 2014.
At around 1.35pm on Tuesday 26 August 2014 Police were called to an address on Boleyn Court, Heywood, after reports of a concern for welfare.
Officers attended and found the body of a woman, believed to be aged 43-years-old.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Explosions heard for miles as M62 is closed due to vehicle fire
- 2The Empire, and 25 Ten Boutique, 'strike back' with fun filled photo shoot
- 3Chloe Campbell has been found safe
- 4Link4Life under fire for offering £5,000 fee for a consultant
- 5RBH guarantees town centre homes for residents at College Bank and Lower Falinge if flats are...