Steven Dunks has been charged with murder
Date published: 01 September 2014
Steven Dunks has been charged with murder after a woman was found dead in Heywood.
Dunks (born 03/06/1969), of Milnrow Road, Shaw, Oldham, is charged with murder and will appear before Manchester City Magistrates' Court on Monday 1 September 2014.
At around 1.35pm on Tuesday 26 August 2014 Police were called to an address on Boleyn Court, Heywood, after reports of a concern for welfare.
Officers attended and found the body of a woman, believed to be aged 43-years-old.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Local schools affected by the collapse of Carillion
- 2Teenage boy taken to hospital after collision - Manchester Road closed
- 3Forthcoming roadworks on Smithy Bridge Road and Old Road will cause disruption and delays
- 4Councillors Sara Rowbotham and Daalat Ali appointed deputy leaders of Rochdale Borough Council
- 5Do not hold your nose and close your mouth when you sneeze, doctors warn