Steven Dunks has been charged with murder
Date published: 01 September 2014
Steven Dunks has been charged with murder after a woman was found dead in Heywood.
Dunks (born 03/06/1969), of Milnrow Road, Shaw, Oldham, is charged with murder and will appear before Manchester City Magistrates' Court on Monday 1 September 2014.
At around 1.35pm on Tuesday 26 August 2014 Police were called to an address on Boleyn Court, Heywood, after reports of a concern for welfare.
Officers attended and found the body of a woman, believed to be aged 43-years-old.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man snapped on ladder balanced on roof of transit van on blind bend in Whitworth
- 2Some town centre car parks closed on Saturday
- 3Francis Patrick Doherty sentenced to prison for series of car crimes
- 4Metrolink slammed for reluctance to replace vandalised ticket machine at Newhey
- 5Spectacular drone footage captures legacy of former Turner Brothers Asbestos site