Football: Rochdale v Wigan Athletic game postponed
Date published: 04 November 2017
Rochdale AFC club badge
Rochdale’s League One fixture versus Wigan Athletic at the Crown Oil Arena has been postponed.
Dale were due to take on Wigan on Saturday 11 November, however, the game has been called-off due to a number of Wigan players being selected for international duty.
On Saturday morning, Lee Evans became the fourth Wigan player to be called-up by his country, forcing the postponement.
A new date for the fixture will be announced in due course.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 2Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 3Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child
- 4Graduate with first-class degree returns to teach at former primary school
- 5Arrests at Rochdale caravan park