Football: Rochdale fans given chance to vote for Dale’s 2018/19 kit
Date published: 11 December 2017
Rochdale AFC supporters are being invited to vote for their favourite kit design for the 2018/19 season.
There is a shortlist of three home and three away kits to choose from.
In addition, all voters will be entered into a prize draw to win a VIP trip to Parma, Italy, for two people to visit the Errea factory where they will see the first Dale shirts produced on the production line (under 18s must be accompanied by an adult).
The trip includes a one night stay in Parma, flights and accommodation.
Voting closes on Saturday 23 December, after Dale’s League One fixture versus Walsall, and the winning designs will be announced next year.
The club says supporter feedback is vital and finer details such as collars, trims can be amended following fans’ feedback.
To vote email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale man part of jailed heroin ring
- 2Two men charged with attempted murder following an axe attack
- 3Uproar as Fusilier Lee Rigby memorial in Woolwich removed by local council
- 4Uninsured driver let off lightly after splitting car in two
- 5Coroner rules misadventure as cause of death after woman fell off bridge