Football: Billy Knott joins Rochdale on loan
Date published: 11 January 2018
Billy Knott has signed for Rochdale on loan from Lincoln City until the end of the season.
The 25-year-old said: "I am buzzing, to be honest,.
“I have seen the way the gaffer [Dale manager Keith Hill] plays football, his style of play, and it suits me. I trained today and really enjoyed it.
“The boys are full of confidence and it was a really good standard. It was nice and enjoyable.
“My last few moves probably have nott been to passing teams, so I am like a little kid again and I can not wait to get passing the ball, moving it quickly and making movements off the ball. I am looking forward to it.”
Knott will wear squad number 30.
The move is subject to confirmation from the EFL.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 2Arrests at Rochdale caravan park
- 3Rochdale market to open in August
- 4Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 5Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child