Football: Jordan Williams joins Lincoln City on loan until end of season
Date published: 12 January 2018
Jordan Williams has joined Lincoln City on loan until the end of the season.
Manager Keith Hill commented: "I have not given up on Jordan. "I have still got a lot of faith in him. He is our player, but he needs to play football matches.
"Looking at the situation that we are in, and what we need to do, I just thought it was good business for both clubs."
Williams signed from Barrow AFC in the summer on a two-year deal, and has made 19 appearances for the club.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 2Arrests at Rochdale caravan park
- 3Rochdale market to open in August
- 4Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 5Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child