Hornets fund raising minithon
Date published: 26 August 2009
Rochdale Hornets have announced a joint fundraising event, a 'minithon', with FC United and Mediquip4kids, a charity which provides medial equipment for sick children.
The minithon is a run, walk, crawl or stagger of 5.8k (3 miles) around Chorlton Water Park.
Fancy dress is optional as is pet participation – the FC United dog has already raised over £200 pounds in sponsorship!
Following the minithon there will be a prize giving at Chorlton Irish Club.
You can register at:
Or phone the club for a registration pack.
Once you have registered, sponsorship can be gathered online – full instructions in the pack – or via a an old-fashioned sponsor form.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Local schools affected by the collapse of Carillion
- 2Teenage boy taken to hospital after collision - Manchester Road closed
- 3Forthcoming roadworks on Smithy Bridge Road and Old Road will cause disruption and delays
- 4Councillors Sara Rowbotham and Daalat Ali appointed deputy leaders of Rochdale Borough Council
- 5Do not hold your nose and close your mouth when you sneeze, doctors warn