Hornets fund raising minithon
Date published: 26 August 2009
Rochdale Hornets have announced a joint fundraising event, a 'minithon', with FC United and Mediquip4kids, a charity which provides medial equipment for sick children.
The minithon is a run, walk, crawl or stagger of 5.8k (3 miles) around Chorlton Water Park.
Fancy dress is optional as is pet participation – the FC United dog has already raised over £200 pounds in sponsorship!
Following the minithon there will be a prize giving at Chorlton Irish Club.
You can register at:
Or phone the club for a registration pack.
Once you have registered, sponsorship can be gathered online – full instructions in the pack – or via a an old-fashioned sponsor form.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Explosions heard for miles as M62 is closed due to vehicle fire
- 2The Empire, and 25 Ten Boutique, 'strike back' with fun filled photo shoot
- 3Chloe Campbell has been found safe
- 4Link4Life under fire for offering £5,000 fee for a consultant
- 5RBH guarantees town centre homes for residents at College Bank and Lower Falinge if flats are...