Hornets fund raising minithon
Date published: 26 August 2009
Rochdale Hornets have announced a joint fundraising event, a 'minithon', with FC United and Mediquip4kids, a charity which provides medial equipment for sick children.
The minithon is a run, walk, crawl or stagger of 5.8k (3 miles) around Chorlton Water Park.
Fancy dress is optional as is pet participation – the FC United dog has already raised over £200 pounds in sponsorship!
Following the minithon there will be a prize giving at Chorlton Irish Club.
You can register at:
Or phone the club for a registration pack.
Once you have registered, sponsorship can be gathered online – full instructions in the pack – or via a an old-fashioned sponsor form.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man snapped on ladder balanced on roof of transit van on blind bend in Whitworth
- 2Some town centre car parks closed on Saturday
- 3Francis Patrick Doherty sentenced to prison for series of car crimes
- 4Metrolink slammed for reluctance to replace vandalised ticket machine at Newhey
- 5Spectacular drone footage captures legacy of former Turner Brothers Asbestos site