Donald Love signs United contract
Date published: 07 July 2013
Rochdale-born Donald Love has signed a professional contract with Manchester United.
The 18-year-old full-back, who has progressed through United's academy, has signed an initial one-year deal.
Love told SNTV said: "I am over the moon to have signed a professional contract with United and I know if I continue to work hard and keep learning, anything can happen.
"Hopefully I can progress with Scotland also, where injury has forced me out of recent games."
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale set for direct link to Manchester airport
- 2Tony Lloyd demands meeting on future of Marks and Spencer in Rochdale
- 3Council cabinet members not prepared to serve under new leader
- 4Councillors received almost three quarters of a million in allowances
- 5Council windfall from Manchester Airport Group shares