Donald Love signs United contract
Date published: 07 July 2013
Rochdale-born Donald Love has signed a professional contract with Manchester United.
The 18-year-old full-back, who has progressed through United's academy, has signed an initial one-year deal.
Love told SNTV said: "I am over the moon to have signed a professional contract with United and I know if I continue to work hard and keep learning, anything can happen.
"Hopefully I can progress with Scotland also, where injury has forced me out of recent games."
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Trains delayed or cancelled between Manchester Victoria and Todmorden
- 2Laura Coe concerned with planning 'breach' by Persimmon Homes
- 3H Bell ringing the changes with new indoor market
- 4Council spends £8.1 million on Marks and Spencer and Mecca Bingo premises
- 5Pub landlord Eric Hoyle ordered to pay over £8,000 for illegal broadcast of Sky Sports