Salary: £180.00 Per Week
Edmund Bell Textiles is a well established textiles company based on Kingsway Industrial Park in Rochdale.
The team are looking for a Fabric Technologist Apprentice to join its friendly team. The business is looking for someone who enjoys working with others and happy learning new skills. The role will come with responsibility once trained and the successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of quality checks in its state of the art laboratory.
- Receive, prepare and conduct inspection and physical analysis of raw incoming materials, in process production, development trials and finished product test samples, according to established national and international policies, procedures, work instructions and test methods
- Working with laboratory testing equipment, such as a tensile tester, viscometer, electrostatic flock tester, conductivity tester, laser cutting etc
- Document, Report and storage of inspection findings, reports and test analysis results
- Liaise with other team members and assist with development works as required
- A positive mentality is vital and excellent communication skills are required
- Strong IT skills
- Confident with numbers
- A good standard of maths and English
- Completion of textiles related courses is highly desirable
Contact: Nathan Finn