CR Solutions was formed in 1995 to primarily service the specialist motion control industry. With over eighty combined years of experience in motion control and robotics.
The team currently have a vacancy for a Mechanical Design Apprentice to work within the application and installation team. The job role will include, designing, installation and servicing of PLC based motion control systems using solid works and AutoCAD 2D.
The job role will include:
- Installation and servicing of PLC based motion control systems
- Using solid works and AutoCAD 2D.
- Once trained, the Apprentice will be able to design bespoke machines for handling systems
- Using motion control and robots and produce manufacturing kits for suppliers
Applicants must have excellent communication skills, command of the English Language, and be capable of liaising with customers directly once trained. The role will include working away for up to 3 week periods after a 12 month settling in period.
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Awareness of Health & Safety
- Excellent time keeping
- Confident & Mature approach
- Must have an interest in engineering
- Good work ethic
- Experience and knowledge of solid works and AutoCAD 2D is highly desirable, but not essential as full training will be given
- Maths, English and Science (Grade 4-9, or equivalent)
Things to consider
What happens next;
- You will attend our training centre in Rochdale (OL16 5NA) to take our aptitude assessment (this is also where your training will take place)
- Your CV is then sent to potential employers
- The employer decides who they want to interview
How we will support you;
- Full training and support will be provided by Rochdale Training Association to help you attain your Apprenticeship and progress. Our Engineering tutors will visit you in your place of work to fully support you.
Can you get to RTA/employers site?
- If you will be using public transport visit Traveline on https://www.traveline.info/ to find out the time it will take you and the best routes.