Location: Fisherfield Childcare, Sandbrook Park Nursery, Rochdale, OL11 1SA
Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
At Fisherfield Childcare, we are passionate about childcare.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be delivering amazing childcare and playwork
- You will make a difference every day to children’s lives
- You will be providing an imaginative and creative programme of activities in a fun and safe environment
- You will be part of the team responsible for a wide range of activities, ensuring that children have an incredible and stimulating activity programme.
Qualifications and Skills
- Childcare Level 3 or Level 2/BTEC equivalent is essential for this role
- Minimum L2 qualification in Maths & English Language if Level 3 qualified
- You must be hardworking & committed
- You must be willing to take on training
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work flexible shift patterns
- Ongoing training opportunities provided
- On completion of probation, option to join medical insurance scheme
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) pro-rata basis where applicable
- Internal progression for the right candidate.
This vacancy is working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday at our Sandbrook Park Nursery, Sandbrook Nursery, Rochdale, OL11 1SA. If all of the above sounds like you, then come and join our team at Fisherfield Childcare by submitting your C.V. in application.
Contact: Paula Farthing
0161 653 1996