Toolroom Engineer required for ambitious, expanding precision engineering company based in Burnley.
We are partnering with an exceptional manufacturing business based in Burnley to recruit three Toolroom Engineers.
If you’re an experienced Toolroom Engineer and you are looking to join a business at a time of growth and expansion, an engineering company that doesn’t simply ‘stand still’ one that continually strives to be their best then this could be just the right opportunity that you’ve been looking for.
- An award-winning, highly successful manufacturing company who promotes excellent service and quality, a business where employees really do matter, you’re not just a number here.
- They invest heavily in the business including equipment, facilities and for the further training and development required for the workforce.
- Their client base is seriously impressive, working with some of the biggest names in automotive, aerospace and nuclear to name a few.
- They are renowned for always going that one step further to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The manufacture, repair and maintenance of jigs, fixtures and fittings for CNC equipment using milling, turning and grinding machines.
- Having the ability to attend breakdowns, report breakdown root causes, equipment faults, fault analysis and resolve at the press with minimal downtime.
- Manufacture new tooling and ancillary spares.
- Test and confirm electrical and hydraulic/pneumatic operation of tools.
- Assist in tooling buyoffs and trials.
- Undertake special projects as required.
- As with any such role, you need to be able to work independently and take ownership of your own work.
- To take a lead with the less experienced members of the team, providing advise and guidance where required.
- It is essential to have previous experience in a similar role and have achieved relevant qualifications.
- To have a good understanding of health, safety and environmental policies and knowledge of 5s.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- An effective problem solver, highly organised, understanding of the importance of meeting deadlines.
- Financial acumen with the ability to balance material usage.
- You will be the kind of person who embraces personal challenge, whilst maintaining a confident and optimistic approach.
- You will be quite comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
What You Get
- An attractive salary, depending on what you can bring to the table.
The opportunity to work for an award-winning manufacturing company.
- If you have the required skills an experience, then get in touch now for immediate interviews!
Please note, these jobs are based on a 6 - 2 / 2 - 10 rotating shift pattern.
Due to the volume of applications received, it is with regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 5 days, then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.