Our client based in Rochdale are seeking a Warehouse Stock Control Supervisor to join them on a permanent basis.
The role will include all general warehouse duties, locating and counting stock in a fast paced environment, picking and packing orders, stacking shelves, manage and influence the warehouse operative team.
Additional duties to include:
- Control and supervision of other warehouse operatives
- Enforcement of warehouse compliance documents and procedures (hygiene/health & safety)
- Managing productivity on shift
- Enforcing working procedures are adhered to by other operatives
- Liaising with freight companies UK and International
- Controlling stock levels alongside accounts team
- Carry out cyclical stock checks, analysing and reporting on variances
- Liaise with Buyers to replenish stock shortages to enhance customer satisfaction
- Leadership, setting good examples of stock control and monitoring movements
- Commit to company and own objectives to enhance customer service
- Contribute to development of robust and progressive processes
- Good communication skills working with others to solve variances
- Leadership to drive continuous improvement assisting the Operation to meet targets
- Competent with Microsoft packages, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Essential, previous experience in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Fork Lift Bendi Licence holder - Must be valid and have a minimum of 12 months experience
- Be experienced in all warehouse activities and possess good IT skills.
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 5:00pm & Friday 8:00am - 2:00pm
Salary: Dependent upon experience
To apply - If you have the skills and experience required please submit a copy of your current CV for the attention on Adam Hawes, alternatively call the office on 0161 633 3373.