On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit an Experienced Tool Setter.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the injection moulding/tool setting processes.
Responsibilities/ Knowledge / Experience
• Competent with various materials and be able to work to standard operating procedures
• Essential to this role is hot runner experience and the ability to tool change
• Loading mould tools in a quick, safe and timely manner
• Able to carry out basic maintenance on injection moulding machines
• Ability to identify and highlight potential issues and take corrective measures
• Ensure all production paperwork is completed correctly and cycle times are adhered to
• Working to ISO standards
• Drafting and performing mould validations
• Working with large moulds of up to 8 tonnes
• Experience with continuous improvement and 5s tool box trailing
The shift will consist of Friday, Saturday and Sunday working 12 hour shifts to run over days and nights so the right candidate must be flexible.
To apply, in the first instance, please send CV to Gemma Johnston at TRF Engineering, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Contact: Gemma Johnston
The Recruitment Fix Ltd
Duke Street Business Centre
Email advertiser/Submit your CV