Hanson Springs is a world leader in spring making, supplying specialist springs to a huge range of industries, including Flow Control, Oil & Gas, Nuclear and Power Generation and Railway industries. We manufacture various compression springs; ball valve springs, check valve springs, actuator springs, crusher springs, screening springs, antivibration springs, undercarriage springs, bogie springs, piston springs and more.
The order processing team is looking for an Advanced Business Apprentice to join its busy team. With hundreds of customers across the World and thousands of products the successful candidate will be good with numbers and have excellent attention to detail.
- To be responsible for the processing of orders placed by email
- Ensure the accurate input onto the bespoke computer system
- To ensure the provision of a quality service which provides for the order being manufactured and delivered in line with the customer order date
- To respond to customer telephone enquiries, ensuring an excellent level of customer service and support is provided
- To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- To provide assistance to the department Manager when required
- To liaise with customers via email and telephone to give further help if required regarding their orders
- To liaise with your own, other internal departments and the supplier regarding the order
- To ensure that all paperwork relating to the order is completed and filed correctly
- To liaise with other departments to ensure orders are fulfilled accurately and on time
- Liaise with our Company Buyer to enable stock to be ordered for larger projects
- Work on your own initiative within a small team
- Attention to detail is paramount for fulfilling orders accurately
- The drive, ambition and determination to develop technical knowledge of the products we supply and manufacture
- The ability to receive and process orders quickly and efficiently with the ability to prioritise your workload and meet the deadlines set
- Good IT skills desirable, but full training will be provided
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to work under pressure and demonstrate effective time management
- A willingness to undertake further training with the ability to implement learning into your daily work.
- A confident and organised individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent attendance record
- Previous experience in an office environment or level 2 Business Apprenticeship is highly desirable.
- Good standard of education