Customer Service Officer
Hours, Mon – Thu 08:30 – 17:00, Fri 08:30 – 16:30
We have an exciting opportunity as a Customer Services Officer for our client located in the Heywood area, a well-established supplier who are known worldwide. As a Customer Services Officer you are the initial contact between the customers and the company and are responsible for maintain that excellent customer relationship.
- As first point of contact deliver exceptional customer service through phone, email, social media etc.
- Identify ways to improve customer experiences by using appropriate questioning and applying product knowledge to ensure customers are receiving products suited to their requirements.
- Process customer requests accurately including all data input, pricing and delivery information whilst adhering to data protection guidelines, whilst using a variety of software packages.
- Professional approach to customer care and supporting customer needs where appropriate.
- Work towards agreed targets and call measures.
- Promote new and existing products, encouraging leads and sales conversions.
- Working with customers and colleagues in order to provide excellent customer service and working relationships.
- Handle all customer complaints, dealing with efficiently and effectively and processing solutions.
- Liaising with all departments including deliveries, arranging for collections and documenting all details accurately.
- To complete any personal training and development.
- To provide support and assistance to work colleagues through mentoring and sharing ideas.
Skills and Experiences
- Customer service experience
- Telesales or direct sales background
- Worked and exceeded sales targets.
- Experience in a medical environment ( Beneficial)
- Computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Persuasive telephone manner
- Confident, enthusiastic and compassionate
Unfortunately due to a high number of applicants we will only contact those that are shortlisted for this position.