Our Client based in the Centre of Oldham are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their busy team. you will work to facilialte the collection of overdue debts
The ideal Candidate will have experience within leasing or finance and have a minimum of 3 years experience within a Credit Control role.
Duties will include but wont be limited too:
- Proactively resolve credit control issues to prevent debts becoming overdue; cancellation or amendments to Direct Debit Mandates or customer queries.
- Actively contacting customers by telephone, email or letter to ensure overdue debts are repaid in a timely manner that is acceptable to the company.
- Negotiating repayment plans and ensure they are met.
- Overseeing the outsourcing of any legal cases to external solicitors to ensure the best possible outcome for the company.
- Liaising with Administrators.
- Advising the credit manager of potential risks with customers defaulting on payment.
- To follow the collections policy guidelines to ensure compliance with collections guidelines and legal requirement’s
- Treating customers fairly and sympathetically.
- Ensure all actions relating to credit control; calls/payments/disputes are accurately recorded on ICE.
- Attend monthly provisions meetings and provide guidance on outstanding customers in arears.
- To handle all complaints received by the company and ensure they are resolved within FCA guidelines, including complaints made to the Financial Ombudsman.
You will have previous experience taking accounts legal and be confident in being proactive with this
Please contat Joanne Sizer in the office to discuss this in more detail
We regret to inform that only shortisted Candidates will be contacted for this role