Staff Recruitment are currently seeking a Purchasing Administrator to join our clients talented finance and admin team in their head office in Oldham, Manchester.
In the role of an Administrator, you’ll be given the opportunity to develop your skills in their central Finance and Admin team, by managing the administration lifecycle of all purchase orders requests.
Would be ideally suited to an experienced professional, with strong administrative, planning and organisational skills who’ll be willing to be involved with all aspects of the purchasing process.
- Raise all purchase orders – monitoring and following up on open orders, updating cancelled orders as required.
- Liaising with our overseas factories and suppliers to ensure goods are shipped within agreed deadlines.
- Manage the supplier contact database, ensuring our supplier information is kept up to date.
- Assist with quarterly stocktakes, inputting helpdesk tickets and investigating stock issues.
- Provide regular accurate statistical data updates on component stock levels and spares.
- Support the wider team with any clerical and admin duties.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as an Administrator or similar role.
- Ability to organise and prioritise daily tasks with a willingness to work hard to complete tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Hands on experience with MS Office, particularly with Excel in order to run reports and analyse data.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build and sustain good relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly-competitive and negotiable salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Optional early Friday finishes.
- Paid morning and afternoon breaks.
- Free fruit and premium hot drinks.
- 24 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays.
- Earn up to 13 extra days holiday.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Training, development and support.
- Educational Sponsorship.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare Scheme available.
- Working from home available.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Informal dress code.
- Onsite modern gym.
- Secure parking.
- Pool table and table football.
- Staff car workshop.
- Active social calendar.
To apply - Please submit a copy of your current CV for the attention of Lisa Wilde.