Our client based in Royton are seeking experienced Production Operatives to join them on a temp - perm basis working Nights.
Apply: Call to speak to one of our Team between 7.30am - 5pm.
Working Monday to Friday, 10:00pm – 6:15am
£8.21 per hour (rising after 12 weeks)
Temp (perm after 12 weeks)
As a Production Operative you will be required to:
• Monitor the goods being made
• Oversee between 1 - 8 machines at one time (depending on parts being made)
• Add inserts or use knives to trim the parts.
• Assembly - Combine the components to create the finished product.
• Use bag sealers/tape gun/knives/cages and hand trucks - additional equipment may include drills/reamers and/or sonic welder.
• Quality checking the product - checking for faults/flaws
• Be able to work without supervision
• Keen eye for detail
• Be able to stand for long periods
• Production experience
• Assembly experience
To apply- Call 0161-633-3373, alternatively submit a copy of your current CV for the attention of Dylan Melvin.
37 Yorkshire Street
0161 633 3373
Email advertiser/Submit your CV