Hours: 7am -5pm
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a General Labourer.
With an excellent reputation and continued growth my client an Engineering company based in Rochdale are looking to recruit an Experienced Labourer.
• Inspection of equipment on goods receipt and ensuring all goods are as they should be on delivery ( i.e. no shortage or damage)
• Must have a driving licence as will be expected to do local deliveries
• General Labouring heavy lifting involved
• packaging, marking and labelling of equipment
• A high degree of accuracy along with an organised approach
• Assisting skilled tradesman with renovation of the buildings
• Excellent attention to detail
• General maintenance tasks such as tidying benches and undertaking minor repairs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and successful company that can offer security of employment and career progression.
The basic hours of work are 38 hours per week Monday to Friday: - 7.00am until 5.00 pm with a lunchtime finish on a Friday however must be flexible and work overtime as and when required.Overtime is paid at Time and a half after 38hours.
Please apply with your CV in the strictest confidence to Gemma Johnston at TRF Select a specialist decision of the Recruitment Fix.
Contact: Gemma Johnston
The Recruitment Fix Ltd
Duke Street Business Centre
Email advertiser/Submit your CV