Customer Service Officer
Salary: £19,512 pa
Due to location, own, reliable transport is essential.
We have an exciting opportunity as a Customer Services Officer for our client located in the Heywood area, a well-established supplier who are known worldwide. As a Customer Services Officer you are the initial contact between the customers and the company and are responsible for maintain that excellent customer relationship.
To be considered for this role you will ideally come from a medical background, however this is not essential.
- Deliver exceptional customer service through phone, email, social media etc.
- Identify ways to improve customer experiences by using appropriate questioning and applying product knowledge to ensure customers are receiving products suited to their requirements.
- Process customer requests accurately including all data input, pricing and delivery information whilst adhering to data protection guidelines, whilst using a variety of software packages.
- Professional approach to customer care and supporting customer needs where appropriate.
- Work towards agreed targets and call measures.
- Promote new and existing products, encouraging leads and sales conversions.
- Working with customers and colleagues in order to provide excellent customer service and working relationships.
- Handle all customer complaints, dealing with efficiently and effectively and processing solutions.
- Liaising with all departments including deliveries, arranging for collections and documenting all details accurately.
- To complete any personal training and development.
- To provide support and assistance to work colleagues through mentoring and sharing ideas.
- Customer service experience
- Telesales or direct sales background
- Worked and exceeded sales targets.
- Computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Persuasive telephone manner
- Confident, enthusiastic and compassionate
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm / Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter, detailing relevant skills and experience.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.