Northern Employment Services Ltd have been established for 25 years this year, and we have an immediate vacancy for a Finance Officer to join our shipping client in the Rochdale area. This is an ongoing Temporary role for up to 3 months however, may be extended for the right candidate.
As a Finance Officer your main responsibilities will be to deal with reconciliations from management accounts to the legal entity statutory accounts, and prior year monthly management account reporting including balance sheet and cash flow.
* Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions
* Prepare and reporting on management accounts
* Prepare and reporting on last years balance sheets
* Processing invoices
* Updating internal systems with financial data
* Prepare quarterly and annual financial reports
* Reconcile monthly bank accounts
* Updating and reporting on last years cashflows
* Gathering information where necessary
* Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
* Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
* Experience using Sage
* Advanced MS Excel skills
* Knowledge of financial regulations
* Excellent analytical and numerical skills
* Sharp time management skills
* Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm – 1 hour for lunch.
Salary is dependant on experience.
Any Other Business:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion. Please do continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Contact: Ashlea Hunt
Northern Employment Services Ltd
148 Yorkshire Street
Email advertiser/Submit your CV