- £13.59 per hour
- Good pension contributions
- Training and development
- Parking on site
- Plenty of other benefits
Are you an apprenticeship trained Stainless Steel Fabricator?
You’ll join a leading manufacturer in the North West. If you’re around Rochdale and you need a new challenge; apply now!
- Join as a Stainless-Steel fabricator
- Working hours days 37 hours per week + overtime weekly
- Manufacture and assembly of high-quality fabrications in stainless steel. Thickness ranging from 1.5mm to 25mm.
- To follow engineering drawings regarding specific tolerances and procedures required
- Manufacturing of a wide range of high-quality equipment
- Have you worked as a Stainless-Steel fabricator?
- Naturally, you’ll have worked with manufacturing machinery
- Experienced in manufacturing vessels, extruders, and conveyors
- Minimum of five years’ experience
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Apprenticeship trained with an industrial qualification
- Welding experience an advantage
- Based around Rochdale
- An established manufacturer for Pharmaceutical and food industries
- Growing each year and taking on new projects
- Good company culture – honest, fun and hardworking
- They have global clients
- Treat their team very well
If you’re in Rochdale and have a background as a Stainless Steel Fabricator, apply with your CV to Sue Holden at TRF Technical, a division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.