- £16.45 per hour plus overtime
- Parking onsite
- Provision of PPE and tools
- Temporary role initially two months may lead to permanent
Are you an apprenticeship trained CNC Turner? You’ll join a leading manufacturer in the north west, providing superior solutions for the oil and gas industries.
- Time served engineer with conventional machining skills
- Experience of Webster Bennet Borer would be a distinct advantage
- A strong machine shop engineering background
- Experience of checking machined parts with tight tolerances
- Turning experience would be an advantage, although not essential
- Working day shift Monday to Thursday 8am – 4.20pm Fri 8am – 3.20pm
- Requires an experienced conventional borer with proven experience within a high -quality production environment.
- Global company
- Good company culture
- The role is based on site in Rochdale
This position is offered on a fixed day shift with an immediate start. Please apply with CV to Sue Holden at TRF Engineering, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Contact: Sue Holden
The Recruitment Fix Ltd
Duke Street Business Centre