If you are great on the telephone, efficient and organised with a high level of dedication, then we would love to hear from you.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with some great benefits:
- Salary: starting at £18,000 per annum.
- Hours: 38 per week (Monday – Thursday: 8.30am to 5pm, Friday: 8.30am – 3pm)
- Holidays: 25 days plus 5 extra days at Christmas and Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Temp to Perm position after 12 weeks probationary period
- Answering a high-volume of telephone calls from our existing customer base
- Completing administrative tasks inc; filing of customers’ orders and maintaining customer files
- Making sales calls and upselling/x-selling at each opportunity
- Processing orders accurately placed over the phone, email or fax
- Communicate with the warehouse daily to ensure smooth operation
- Handling customer queries and providing excellent customer service inc; price enquires, arranging collections
- Ensuring requested delivery dates are met and customers advised on any delays
- Chasing delivery dates, copy invoices and sending PODs
- Any other admin duties
Skills and Requirements:
Full training will be given on the computer system, but the ideal applicant should:
- Have a confident and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Previous sales administration experience
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills
To apply, please send your CV today!