Location: OL12, Rochdale
We are currently recruiting for a temporary MIG-Welder for our longest recognised moulding & manufacturing client, based in Rochdale.
* Joining metals together using specialised equipment and ensuring equipment is maintained in accordance with the Line Manager's requirements.
* Operate machinery, following standard operating procedures and in a safe and efficient manner.
* Measure and cut a variety of steel using blueprints or schematics, so familiarity with technical documents and specification sheets, along with some level of expertise with using metal-cutting tools, is essential. This also requires a high level of precision to make the correct cuts.
* Conduct physical inspections to assess the strength and stability of each join, reporting an correcting any faults.
* Troubleshooting any issues that arise during the fabrication process.
Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm
* Candidates must be time served and have experience in MIG welding on structural steel.
* Cutting stock material to size, to ensure efficient use of materials, to ensure good joint types.
* Work as part of a team to ensure targets are met whilst maintaining quality standards and maximising efficiency.
* Physical stamina and dexterity
* Observational skills
* Attention to detail
Rate of pay:
The rate of pay will be £11.00 per hour.
Any Other Business:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion. Please do continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest
Contact: Ashlea Hunt
Northern Employment Services Ltd
148 Yorkshire Street
Email advertiser/Submit your CV