Ref: CNC 2020
Location: Rochdale OL11 1TQ
Hours: 7.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Setting up/Programming of CNC Lath to Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels.
- Required to maintain High Quality Standards and High Safety Standards Responsibility for the Daily Cleaning and Tidying of the Machine and Work Area
- Program the Lath by entering the necessary instructions/program
- Set up the Wheel in the Lath in preparation of cutting
- Carry out the Diamond Cut on Lath as required
- Save the Data of works carried to online catalogue
- Record times spent on each job on Daily Time Record Sheet for costing purposes
- Report any issues with equipment immediately
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good Verbal Communication.
- Able to work both as a part of a Team and Independently
- Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Experience is required with a Minimum of 3 Years and a Level 2 in Specialist Manufacturing Engineering or Similar
Role Development Opportunities:
Candidates could also develop skills in additional areas of the Alloy Wheel Repair process such as Preparation of Wheels prior to Cutting and Powder Coating – All Training would be provided.
Closing Date: 12/07/2020
Contact: Michelle Walker
Commercial Contract Enginners / Kudos Coatings
Eagle Tech Park