We have an exciting career opportunity for the right person to join us on a full time / part time employed basis, willing to discuss flexible working hours. We work until 8pm but we do not work weekends.
Debt Correct is an exciting Debt Management Organisation and we are within the FCA authorised financial services sector. We are committed to providing an industry leading service to our customers.
You will be responsible for helping customers find the best option for them to bring their debts under control whilst adhering to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines and aiming to provide excellent service to all our clients.
The right candidate must have:
- a polite and empathetic telephone manner
- positive can-do attitude
- a competitive nature whereby they are willing to go the extra mile
- Be punctual
- Have a good work ethic
- Be presentable in order to maintain company image and represent the business
- Must be a team player and fit in well with existing team members
- Be flexible with regards to the working hours and willing to go the extra mile
- Have a good understanding of the role but we will provide full training for the right candidate
- Be self-motivated
Your responsibility will be:
- You will be responsible for your own clients
- Must be able to build relationships with your customers through regular contact via email, SMS and phone calls
- Ability to manage both inbound calls and enquiries
- Accurately take down information from the client on to the income and expenditure form to find the best solution for your client
- Must have a good command of English language so can update our systems clearly
What we offer our advisors:
- Permanent position
- Inhouse pension plan after passing of 6 months' probation
- 2 weeks shut down over the Christmas period
- Possibility of NVQ up to level 5
- Local Office in the centre of Heywood, easily accessible, with car parking
- Modern well-equipped office
- Free tea and coffee
- Ability to grow with the business
- Working in a COVID secure environment
Apply by email or call us for further information. No agencies.