This role is an internal sales support role, providing administrative and organisational support to the Sales/Marketing department in Pepperl+Fuchs Oldham.
Working as part of an internal sales and support team you will play a pivotal role in supporting our customers, the field sales team and the in-house account team.
The role requires you to process enquiries and purchase orders as well as quotations and other commercial requests from our customers and internal colleagues.
• Receive customer enquiries and provide appropriate response.
• To process customer quotations and purchase orders on the company systems.
• To deal with commercial and delivery issues for customers as required.
• To record and actively maintain the records within our CRM package (Siebel).
• To deal promptly with all telephone calls that are directed towards the sales areas.
• Liaise with internal, external and international colleagues as required.
Skills & Qualifications
You should have GCSE Pass A-C (or equivalent) in Maths, English and at least one other subject.
Good communication skills are essential.
You must be confident speaking with people of all levels.
Telephone skills and computer skills are essential.
The candidate will ideally have experience within an internal sales office environment.
Organised and self-disciplined.
Highly motivated, enthusiastic and hard working.
You should enjoy working as part of a team as well as confident to work on individual tasks as required.
Please e-mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pepperl+Fuchs GB Ltd
0161 633 6431
Email advertiser/Submit your CV