Location: Littleborough OL15
Northern Employment Services are excited to be recruiting for Machine Operators, for our Global Client based in the Littleborough Area, on an ongoing temporary basis.
6am – 2.15pm Monday to Thursday
6am – 12.30pm Friday, and
2pm – 10.15 Monday to Thursday
12.15 – 6.45pm Friday, and
10pm – 6.15am Monday to Thursday
6.30pm – 1am Friday
Flexibility required to work all 2 or 3 shift patterns on a weekly rotating basis.
This role of a Machine Operator will involve:
* Setting up catering lines
* Stripping & cleaning lines - to an excellent standard due to Food H&S Standards
* Operating Process Lines
* Weighing and mixing ingredients based on recipes
* Carry out quality checks
* Consistently operating and monitoring the machinery and the quality of the product being mixed.
Our ideal candidate will:
* Have worked in food production before
* Worked in a similar environment before
* Have excellent attention to detail
* Good communication skills
* Problem solving and fault-finding skills
* Ability to work alone, and in a team
* Good literacy & numeracy skills (English & Maths GCSE equivalent)
Any Other Business:
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion. Please do continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Contact: Beth Watson
Northern Employment Services Ltd
148 Yorkshire Street
Email advertiser/Submit your CV