Avoira are a UK leading Converged ICT Services Provider, an organisation that can truly offer a fully-managed, end-to-end portfolio of services and solutions.
Overall Purpose: To provide high quality administration and support to the HR team, including generalist HR, recruitment, payroll and training.
- Strong administration skills.
- Ability to keep all information confidential.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels including Board Directors.
- Must be organised, have good time management skills and be a true team player.
- Pro active with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Must be able to take ownership and responsibility for their own workload and their actions.
- Fun, honest and approachable.
- Willing to take on responsibility and able to work under pressure..
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR, payroll and benefits queries from employees.
- Work closely with the HR Business Partner & Payroll Officer to escalate queries where required.
- Being involved in the whole lifecycle of recruitment, including liaising with managers, agencies and posting job adverts.
- Managing the Applicant Tracking System, shortlisting applications, screening candidates, arranging interviews and assessing suitability of candidates for roles.
- Utilise different platforms and websites such as LinkedIn to maximise the effectiveness of our online job adverts. Increasing traffic and interest in the business and live vacancies.
- Manage the administration process for new starters including obtaining references, drafting contracts and offer letters/packs, processing new hires on the HR system (People HR), conducting Right to Work checks and supporting the probation process.
- Monitor and record sickness absence in line with company guidelines and ensure Return to work interview forms are completed where necessary.
- Maintain accurate employee data in the PeopleHR system, processing updates to employee records in a timely way and working closely with the Payroll Officer to ensure any changes to pay are implemented.
- Producing reports from PeopleHR and collating Management Information as and when required, from a range of different sources.
- Co-ordinate the leaver process; logging information accurately in People HR, conducting exit interviews and responding to third party reference requests.
- Manage the administration of our reward and benefit schemes, including long service, birthday rewards and employee recognition scheme.
- Manage the administration of the company Health Care Plan via Simply Health
- Co-ordinate the bi-annual pension clinic –Maintain confidentially and adhere to the Data Protection Act at all times.
- Any other administrative duties as required to support the HR function
Qualification Required: AS / A Level's.