Hours: Monday - Thursday 08.00 - 1630 and Friday 0800 -1530
EXPERIENCED STORE PERSONS (x2)
Tindall Engineering Ltd. is a well-established and rapidly growing company which has carved itself a niche in the field of extreme high security locking solutions. Our MICO branded product ranges possess the highest performance ratings for locking systems in the UK marketplace and the company continues to design, develop and roll out innovative new products using the latest technology and highest quality materials.
Due to progressive growth, an opportunity has become available for a Store Person to join our team. In this strategically important and challenging role you will be required to:
• Be responsible for maintaining and organising the stores and all physical stocks
• Provide effective and timely stock management to support the day to day running of all business operations
• Monitor work bench stock levels to ensure continuous production
• Maintain effective and efficient Goods-In and Goods-Out procedures
• Utilise FIFO principles to ensure inventory management best practices
• Undertake an amalgamation of both manual labour and IT based administrative duties
Single shift pattern, Monday - Thursday 08.00 - 1630 and Friday 0800 -1530
The successful candidate will already understand the processes involved in high-quality, high-volume manufacturing. Applicants should therefore possess the following attributes:
• Team player with good communication skills and a "Can Do" attitude
• Reliability, trustworthiness and a strong work ethic
• Knowledge of stock control procedures and have good manual dexterity
• Previous experience within the field of engineering stock control would be beneficial but not essential
• The ability to read and understand basic component drawings would be beneficial but not essential
• Must be flexible in approach, willing take on other tasks and be responsive to changing demands and situations
As a Tindall Engineering Ltd. employee you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal via the benefits app.
• Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants, holidays and UK attractions.
• Employee support with access to 24/7 counsellors
• Health & wellbeing services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
• 24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly.
• 25 days annual holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays
• Additional loyalty holidays on completion of five yearly work anniversaries
• Employer contributed pension scheme and cycle to work scheme
• Free onsite parking
• Friendly environment in a family run business
• Immediate start with overtime available by request
• Progression and development opportunities
Please send your current CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Ryan Ahern
Tindall Engineering Ltd
Email advertiser/Submit your CV