Booking Online Ltd acquires Zen Internet’s Web Solutions division
Date published: 16 March 2017
Eddie Daniels, Richard Tang and Aftab Ali
Booking Online Ltd, founded by Rochdale businessmen Aftab Ali and Eddie Daniels, has acquired Zen Internet’s Web Solutions.
After detailed negotiations and discussions with the Zen Internet management team, the sale agreement was signed, contracts exchanged and a handover programme agreed.
Aftab Ali said: “Having worked at Zen Web Solutions for many years, I had an in-depth understanding of Zen’s excellent work ethic and reputation, so it was our primary goal to deliver a smooth and successful transition with minimum disruption to the clients.”
Eddie Daniels added: “Acquiring Zen Web Solutions’ client base means that we can bolster our portfolio of services to attract a wider range of customers.”
Zen Internet managing director, Richard Tang said: “The team at Sizzle are proficient, capable, and have the right approach to looking after customers. This was essential to ensure that our customers remained well-supported after the transfer was completed. It was especially pleasing to transfer the business to a former Zen employee and help him grow his already successful business further.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two new secondary schools approved by government
- 2Former Rochdale care worker sentenced after having sex with vulnerable woman
- 3A man has been jailed after he engaged in sexual activity with a 14-year-old boy near to...
- 4New parking restrictions approved 'in principle' for Hollingworth Lake
- 5Aldi shoppers in Greater Manchester chosen for new paper carrier bag trial