Heritage Healthcare Rochdale finalist at Heritage Healthcare Conference and Awards
Date published: 22 November 2017
Mohammed Tariq, Heritage Healthcare Rochdale, Sue Mitchell-Dean, Registered Care Manager
Heritage Healthcare Rochdale was a New Franchisee of the Year 2017 finalist at the Heritage Healthcare Conference and Awards dinner in Darlington.
The award was introduced for the first time this year following the successful growth of Heritage Healthcare across the country.
Heritage Healthcare Rochdale is operated by owner Mohammed Tariq, with the support of Registered Care Manager, Sue Mitchell-Dean. The company delivers home care and support services to enable individuals in Rochdale to remain living independently within the safety and familiarity of their own home.
Glenn Pickersgill, Heritage Healthcare chief executive, highlighted the success of the Rochdale branch, he said: “Mohammed and his team have worked hard to showcase Heritage Healthcare Rochdale locally and have built fantastic relationships with the communities within the local area.”
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Riverbank outdoor market opens Saturday
- 2Changes to taxi ranks in Rochdale town centre
- 3Rochdale Sixth Form College achieves 99% A-level pass rate for seventh year running
- 4Man with outstanding immigration application detained
- 5Three charged as part of an investigation into modern slavery in Rochdale