Rochdale Engineering business listed as one of the most innovative companies in Greater Manchester
Date published: 20 February 2018
Aquacheck Engineering Ltd has been recognised as one of the 100 most innovative companies in Greater Manchester, in a report produced by BQ and the Business Growth Hub.
This new initiative is designed to shine the spotlight on some of Greater Manchester’s most forward-thinking small and medium sized businesses.
Aquacheck Engineering is a supplier of precision-engineered components for the water industry. It specialises in the manufacture of back flow prevention devices and water tools. In addition to the standard product range, Aquacheck Engineering offers a bespoke product service, and managing director, Paul Carrington believes that this is what has led to the business being shortlisted for the award.
The report was also supported by Dehns, Catax, the University of Salford and the Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banking Group.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Off-road bikers terrorise lorry driver in Milnrow and were caught on camera
- 2Armed robbery at Norden Co-op
- 3Man disqualified for 46 months after drink-driving collision
- 4Rochdale pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants to benefit from the BID
- 5Application for Crimble Lane house to become a residential institution submitted