The Crimble Conservatory and Peacock Room restaurants bought by Crimble Properties Ltd
Date published: 05 April 2018
The Peacock Room, Crimble
Crimble Hall and its two restaurants, The Conservatory and The Peacock Room, has been bought by Crimble Properties Ltd as a going concern.
Crimble Properties Ltd is a new company formed by Mike Drogan with the purpose of securing Crimble Hall.
Rochdale Online revealed last month that Deckers Hospitality Group Ltd, owners of The Crimble, had sold the popular restuaurant complex.
Managing Director of Deckers, Max Brierley said: “I am delighted that we have found a buyer who can move the business at Crimble Hall forward.
“We want to thank all our staff for their hard work over the years and inform them and our future bookings that it will be a smooth transition and that their positions are secure.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two new secondary schools approved by government
- 2Former Rochdale care worker sentenced after having sex with vulnerable woman
- 3A man has been jailed after he engaged in sexual activity with a 14-year-old boy near to...
- 4New parking restrictions approved 'in principle' for Hollingworth Lake
- 5Aldi shoppers in Greater Manchester chosen for new paper carrier bag trial