The Crimble Conservatory and Peacock Room restaurants bought by Crimble Properties Ltd
Date published: 05 April 2018
The Peacock Room, Crimble
Crimble Hall and its two restaurants, The Conservatory and The Peacock Room, has been bought by Crimble Properties Ltd as a going concern.
Crimble Properties Ltd is a new company formed by Mike Drogan with the purpose of securing Crimble Hall.
Rochdale Online revealed last month that Deckers Hospitality Group Ltd, owners of The Crimble, had sold the popular restuaurant complex.
Managing Director of Deckers, Max Brierley said: “I am delighted that we have found a buyer who can move the business at Crimble Hall forward.
“We want to thank all our staff for their hard work over the years and inform them and our future bookings that it will be a smooth transition and that their positions are secure.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Whitworth man convicted of child sex offences
- 2Taxi driver attacked by four teens before they stole £120
- 3Cambridge success for former Oulder Hill pupil after fantastic A-level results
- 4British Transport Police release CCTV following report of sexual assault at Rochdale railway
- 5Walk and Ride Festival to go outward-bound in Rochdale