Zen Internet to take part in Gauntlet Games
Date published: 13 September 2018
Zen Internet is fundraising for Bury Hospice
Zen Internet are submitting a team of 28 people to the Gauntlet Games this weekend in Heaton Park to raise money for Bury Hospice.
The course consists of either a 5k or 10k course, which will have lots of obstacles along the way.
This is the final Big Push to raise funds for Zen’s nominated charity of year – Bury Hospice.
So far Zen have done the Yorkshire 3 Peak walk in April which consisted of a 25-mile walk covering all of Yorkshires biggest peaks and the 135 mile rickshaw challenge over three days in May:
To contribute to Zen’s Bury Hospice appeal, please visit our JustGiving page:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Local beauty salons offering free treatments as incentive for women to attend cervical screening...
- 2Plan for apartments on Maclure Road pulled
- 3Nursery where children thrive rated as outstanding
- 4Dozens of new homes to be built next to Grade II listed mill
- 5Fizz Bomb moves to the Wheatsheaf Centre