Elliott’s defy Brexit investment jitters
Date published: 06 December 2018
Elliott Absorbent Products new sealed edge pad machine
Elliott Absorbent Products Ltd in Littleborough have invested £1.25 million in a state-of-the-art factory and new sealed edge pad machine, building on their previous success of the Bulksorb range.
Managing Director, Matt Hankins said: “This new addition ‘Machine 2,’ will allow us to make small retail absorbents, our new Uni-dry Infinity range, as well as increasing our absorbencies, colours and sizes of the already highly successful Bulksorb range.
“Brexit may be stifling investment in the UK, but Elliott’s will continue to invest to meet the demands of our customers, worldwide.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Previously ‘good’ school told it must improve by watchdog
- 2Plans submitted for controversial 100-home estate
- 3Rochdale town centre businesses after Saturday’s flood
- 4Flooding photo and video gallery - Saturday 16 March 2019
- 5Increased security in place at Royal Oldham Hospital as doctor is carjacked at knifepoint