New travel service opens on Milkstone Road
Date published: 03 January 2019
The grand opening of Umair Travel Services on Milkstone Road
Mayor Mohammed Zaman cut the ribbon and declared a new travel agent officially open on Milkstone Road, Rochdale on Wednesday 2 January.
Umair Travel Services, owned by Sajid Mahmood, has opened at 28 Milkstone Road, offering a range of travel and money transfer services.
Many guests attended the opening, including the Mayor and Councillor Shakil Ahmed.
Mr Mahmood welcomed guests to the opening of his new venture, whilst the Mayor welcomed the business to the Milkstone and Deeplish ward.
Councillor Ahmed added: “I am pleased to see a new business which will benefit the local community bringing an empty shop into use.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Previously ‘good’ school told it must improve by watchdog
- 2Plans submitted for controversial 100-home estate
- 3Rochdale town centre businesses after Saturday’s flood
- 4Flooding photo and video gallery - Saturday 16 March 2019
- 5Increased security in place at Royal Oldham Hospital as doctor is carjacked at knifepoint