New travel service opens on Milkstone Road
Date published: 03 January 2019
The grand opening of Umair Travel Services on Milkstone Road
Mayor Mohammed Zaman cut the ribbon and declared a new travel agent officially open on Milkstone Road, Rochdale on Wednesday 2 January.
Umair Travel Services, owned by Sajid Mahmood, has opened at 28 Milkstone Road, offering a range of travel and money transfer services.
Many guests attended the opening, including the Mayor and Councillor Shakil Ahmed.
Mr Mahmood welcomed guests to the opening of his new venture, whilst the Mayor welcomed the business to the Milkstone and Deeplish ward.
Councillor Ahmed added: “I am pleased to see a new business which will benefit the local community bringing an empty shop into use.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Chloe Cockton's mother urges public to back petition to increase dangerous driving sentences
- 2Heywood B&M store to open in former Dunnes
- 3Heywood woman one of the first charged during drink and drug driving campaign
- 4Former taxi driver prosecuted after driving without a licence and insurance
- 5Rochdale man given animal ban for life after two dogs and cat left to starve at his home