Business growth prompts AST Hampsons Bury office move
Date published: 06 January 2019
AST Hampsons Management Team
In the wake of substantial growth, AST Hampsons Bury Office is relocating to bespoke offices at Waterfold Business Park, founded in 1852 AST Hampsons has offices in both Bury and Rochdale.
Commenting on the move, James Taylor, Partner based at our Bury office states: “The relocation of our Bury office to Waterfold Business Park, marks a new chapter for us following steady growth over a number of years.
“We are proud to have built up our client following as a result of the hard work of our expanding and dedicated team.
“We have outgrown our existing premises and this move is an exciting new progressive development for us and one we have considered carefully to ensure that we continue to develop and adapt in a changing market whilst retaining our bespoke personal service.”
AST Hampsons' Rochdale offices are unaffected by the move.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Previously ‘good’ school told it must improve by watchdog
- 2Plans submitted for controversial 100-home estate
- 3Rochdale town centre businesses after Saturday’s flood
- 4Flooding photo and video gallery - Saturday 16 March 2019
- 5Increased security in place at Royal Oldham Hospital as doctor is carjacked at knifepoint