Latest five-star food hygiene ratings
Date published: 16 January 2019
Nutters Restaurant on Edenfield Road
Five local eateries have been awarded the maximum five-stars for food hygiene in the most recent inspections in December.
Littleborough’s first plant-based café, Veggie Vixen, Nutters Restaurant on Edenfield Road, and Tony's Fish & Chips on Oldham Road, Rochdale, were found to be ‘very good’ across the board in all categories: hygienic food handling, cleanliness and condition of facilities and building, and management of food safety.
Sharrons BLTs on Broad Lane, Rochdale, was rated ‘very good’ in their food handling and ‘good’ for cleanliness and management of food safety.
Tilly's Tea Room @ Mike Goldrick Window Blinds in Heywood was rated ‘very good’ in hygienic food handling and in the management of food safety, and ‘good’ in cleanliness and condition of facilities and building.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1British Transport Police release CCTV following report of sexual assault at Rochdale railway
- 2Whitworth man convicted of child sex offences
- 3Rochdale has some of the best roads in Greater Manchester
- 4Cambridge success for former Oulder Hill pupil after fantastic A-level results
- 5Probation failings "most likely" contributed to murder of Michael Hoolickin