GJD to launch new products at The Security Event 2019
Date published: 01 March 2019
Ana Maria Sagra-Smith, GJD’s Sales and Marketing Director
GJD will be unveiling its latest developments and launching exciting new products at The Security Event 2019, which is taking place at the NEC in Birmingham on 9 – 11 April.
The Clarius Star and the ATEX certified Active Infra-Red beam are the latest additions to GJD’s product offering, both products will be demonstrated alongside GJD’s D-TECT and Clarius product ranges.
The Security Event is a major new exhibition created for the commercial and residential security market. GJD will be showcasing its products on Stand SE04.
Ana Maria Sagra-Smith, GJD’s Sales and Marketing Director commented: “We are happy to announce we will be exhibiting at The Security Event 2019. Visitors will see the company’s D-TECT IP detector range, which is designed with the professional installer in mind."
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Elderly care home residents need to be urgently rehomed after shock closure announcement
- 2Council owed £5.1m in housing benefit overpayments
- 3 Motorist issued parking ticket despite explaining she could not charge electric car
- 4Road safety fears after homes plan gets green light
- 5Smart home tech firm reaches £1M turnover