GJD to launch new products at The Security Event 2019
Date published: 01 March 2019
Ana Maria Sagra-Smith, GJD’s Sales and Marketing Director
GJD will be unveiling its latest developments and launching exciting new products at The Security Event 2019, which is taking place at the NEC in Birmingham on 9 – 11 April.
The Clarius Star and the ATEX certified Active Infra-Red beam are the latest additions to GJD’s product offering, both products will be demonstrated alongside GJD’s D-TECT and Clarius product ranges.
The Security Event is a major new exhibition created for the commercial and residential security market. GJD will be showcasing its products on Stand SE04.
Ana Maria Sagra-Smith, GJD’s Sales and Marketing Director commented: “We are happy to announce we will be exhibiting at The Security Event 2019. Visitors will see the company’s D-TECT IP detector range, which is designed with the professional installer in mind."
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Alternative plans for HS2 and Northern Powerhouse Rail ‘could save billions’ with new underground...
- 2John Bright: Legacy of Rochdale’s radical social reformer ‘could be ripe for revival’ as debate...
- 3Can you help police find a missing woman from Milnrow?
- 4Local volunteers deliver afternoon tea to 90 residents
- 5Volunteers at Hopwood Hall Estate learn the craft of renovating its historic leaded glass windows